Detailed review of payment options for Australian online casinos
Millions of people around the world enjoy online casino games. This form of gambling has gained popularity since the first online casino games were launched. There are about 90 countries where online casinos are allowed to play. Some of them include Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany and some Canadian provinces. It is said that 80% of adult Australians play casino games. Therefore, Australians play mostly regular online casino games.
Online casino games reduce your costs at the lowest level and give you the opportunity to invest your money for your enjoyment. Important features of online casino banking are listed below.
Main methods of deposit in online casino in Australia
Before you start playing online casino games, you need to verify your personal details by sending copies of your driver's license or passport, and confirm your bank details for deposit and withdrawal. In most cases Australian online casinos support credit card withdrawals, but you will need to check with customer service.
You can make a deposit by either using:
Online banking method also called NEFT transaction
The bank transfer method allows you to transfer money from your bank account directly to the casino account. This type of transfer does not require much effort and therefore is one of the most convenient methods for players. In some casinos you can also use online cheques.
Credit or debit cards
Besides bank transfers, players also tend to deposit money using their credit or debit card. There is no need to create a new account, players can use their existing debit/credit card details to deposit money. Supporting cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Amex. It has been observed that many Australians do not agree to share their credit card details, however, many find this convenient.
Any e-wallet of your choice
Currently, there are various electronic wallets on the market that also offer cash refunds if transactions are made through them. The use of electronic wallets also limits the ability to disclose bank details. Consequently, it is also one of the popular ways of making transactions. List of E-wallets, which are supported in all online casinos:
- My Citadel
Cash transfer via Western Union Money transfer
You can also deposit cash via Western Union money transfer if you are not comfortable using online payment methods.
You can also use your prepaid cards to transfer money to the casino account. Neosurf is one of the supported prepaid cards.
Once you have decided upon the banking method, follow the below-mentioned steps for a cash deposit.
- Go to the online cashier
- Choose your banking method
- Enter your debit or credit card details, bank account number and type, or e-wallet address.
- Enter the amount you will deposit
- Click on "Submit"
Updating details takes no more than 60 minutes, after which you can start the game.
Withdrawal Options at the online casinos
The methods of withdrawal are almost the same as deposits. It is the policy of Australian online casinos that you should withdraw money using the same payment method as you made deposits. Once you have completed all the options, you can start withdrawing money.
- You can withdraw money to your credit card, and it's free.
- Withdrawing money by bank transfer will cost you something extra.
- Withdrawals to electronic wallets are also free, however, if you withdraw money from an electronic wallet you will have to pay a certain amount.
To make a withdrawal, you need to:
- Log in at the online casino using your user ID and password.
- Choose the online cashier (banking) and click on the withdrawal option.
- When all the withdrawal options are displayed, choose the one that you had chosen for deposits.
- Enter the amount that you want to withdraw.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
There are limits on withdrawals imposed by online casinos. E-wallets and credit cards have lower minimum and maximum limits than a bank transfer. Thus, this method is suitable for people who want to play with less real money.
Reverse withdrawal means cancellation of the withdrawal request. The online casino has a time limit after which they will start processing your withdrawal request. Once you have applied for a withdrawal and you want to change your mind about cancelling your withdrawal request, you can do so within the specified time period and the casino will not start processing your withdrawal request. You will be able to check your casino account balance. This grace period is actually granted to players to correct any errors they may make when requesting a withdrawal. For example, if a player has entered an incorrect amount, they will have the option to cancel that request and set a new one. Many Australian online casinos limit the withdrawal period to 24 hours.
Safety and security precautionsYou may have to experience a wary feeling when banking at any online casino. Therefore, we offer you some tips for a secure transaction:
- Always try to keep your information safe. You can do this by keeping your computer, tablet or mobile device in a safe place and not giving your password to others.
- Check if your data is encrypted. Try a casino that has 128 bit encryption. This is a standard security measure.
- When you use an electronic wallet as a method of banking transaction, make sure that the casino supports the payment system of your choice.
We hope that all the points discussed above will give you clarity on banking methods for Australian online casinos. Play safely and responsibly!